The Accounts Receivable position is responsible for preparing and processing invoices. The invoices must be supported by costs incurred on projects and/or an executed tenant extra work order.
In addition, the Accounts Receivable position is accountable for supporting the RCS Controller, Project Executives and Project Managers in the following areas:
- Issuing timely and correct invoices to tenants, and communicating back to management issues which result in delayed or non-payments.
- Facilitates the collection process
- Meeting the financial goals by accurately processing and footing all invoices presented to the REIT and/or tenants.
- Must have the ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Possesses strong customer service skills to support extensive interaction with internal and external contacts.
- Is proactive and communicative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles.
- 1-2 Years construction experience preferred
- BA preferred, Associates Degree at minimum.
- Experienced with Timberline, Pro-Core and Replicon.
- High level of Excel, Word & Outlook