New Providence, NJ
This Account Director is responsible for building client loyalty by working with stakeholders to ensure a successful business partnership. The Account Director develops and delivers proposals and presentations.
- Familiarity with event planning, or prior client service, or account level sales experience
- Proven planning/project management skills through the development of task assignments, monitoring & adjusting team activities to meet changing priorities, and communicating priorities
- Proven leadership skills including confidence and willingness in taking risks, maintaining composure in all circumstances, and approaching all situations with integrity
- 3+ years pharmaceutical or medical education industry experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience demonstrating effective and fair management of people
- 3 5 years of related client service/account management experience