Accounts Payable Associate
- Performs monthly sub ledger reconciliations.
- Assists with processing 1099 s and managing vendor database.
- Assists with internal/external audits.
- Assists with AP vendor statements and reconciliation of purchase orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 1 to 3+ years accounts payable experience. Experience with purchase orders, general ledger packages, multi-departmental/multi-company, and international companies preferred.
- General knowledge and understanding of general ledger
- Proficiency in MS Office; Excel spreadsheets, pivot tables and vlookups
- Knowledge of accounting software applications, NetSuites preferred.
- Analytical skills; ability to research and collect data from a wide variety of sources
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Attentive to detail; works in an organized manner
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Customer-service orientation; solid interpersonal skills
Work is sedentary in nature.
Work is performed in an office setting.