Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Responsible for overseeing Accounts Payable team consisting of 3-4 employees for multi-company/multi-departmental organization.
- Manage Accounts Payables team.
- Ensure payables are processed timely and accurately.
- Assist with weekly cash projections.
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Assist finance team with monthly closings.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as required.
- Performs monthly sub ledger reconciliations.
- Assists with processing 1099 s and managing vendor database.
- Assists with internal/external audits.
- Assists with AP vendor statements and reconciliation of purchase orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5+ years accounts payable supervisory experience.
- Experience with purchase orders, general ledger packages, multi-departmental/multi-company, and international companies preferred.
- General knowledge and understanding of general ledger.
- Proficiency in MS Office; Excel spreadsheets, pivot tables and vlookups.
- Knowledge of accounting software applications, NetSuites preferred.
- Analytical skills; ability to research and collect data from a wide variety of sources.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive to detail; works in an organized manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Customer-service orientation; solid interpersonal skills.
Work is sedentary in nature.
Work is performed in an office setting.