Claims Support Specialist
- Responsible for processing Insurance claims systems including payment entry, reserve entry, data changes and claim entry in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides W-9 correspondence, entry, correction and archiving to ensure that the company is in compliance with federal regulations regarding the reporting of taxable income paid to our vendors.
- Conducts data entry and maintenance of the Receipts Application Program System which documents handling of checks for recovery, subrogation, Voids and Stop Payments.
- Conducts Third Party Administrator Loss Fund Accounting including entry of financial data from TPA accounts as well as balancing of financial data and reimbursement of TPA Loss Fund Accounts
- Conducts data entry of financial data into claims and reimbursement of requested payments in a timely and accurate manner that will ensure compliance with claims handling guidelines.
- Conducts data entry of Claim Handing Fees billed from clients into the proper claims system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conducts proper archival of all financial data and copies including checks and invoices for auditing purposes.
- Conducts check printing, matching and mailing of checks processed the system that will ensure claimants and vendors are paid promptly and accurately and in receipt of required documentation.
- Conducts proper indexing and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail on a timely and accurate basis.
- Conducts proper distribution and archiving of on and off-site claim files.
- Conducts data entry invoices and related billings on a bi-weekly basis in a timely and accurate fashion that will ensure appropriate payments are made to the proper claims.