Little Falls, NJ
This position will be responsible to review and negotiate agreements and proposal terms and conditions, to provide comprehensive customer service and support for all assigned programs and product offerings, and to develop internal relationships to successfully support customer programs and orders.
In addition, this position may have general responsibilities for coordination of functional area activities working with the entire contracts team, financial reporting, demand management (Sales Inventory Operations Planning), and talent development/training.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Prior experience with contracts, legal terminology, and negotiation.
- Prior experience with repair organizations a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US, visa sponsorship not available
- Must have the ability to work on US government contracts