New Providence, NJ
Are you looking to start a career in Logistics/Event Planning? Multiple opportunities available!
Onsite interviews will be held on Thursday, November 30th, so please apply now and call us Monday morning at 973-402-9400 to speak with one of our Recruiters.
- Supply full service meeting planning support
- Contract venue locations and ensured delivery of meeting materials including required AV
- Assist Speaker with any travel needs including car service, flights and hotel accommodations
- Supply payment for all services provided and reimbursement needs
- Manage budget to ensure they remained within yearly allowance for promotional programs, spanning across 6 separate therapeutic teams
- Review meetings to ensure full legal compliance with strict guidelines of Pharmaceutical meetings
- Accepting meetings
- Sending out hotel credit card authorization forms to hotels
- Sending out pre-event packs and program presentation slides
- Taking phone calls and checking the team voice mail
- Confirming event locations
- Reconciling reports