Global Medical Affairs
Basking Ridge, NJ
- Key liaison in the development and execution of advisory board meetings for AML Franchise.
- Work closely with vendor, identify KEEs, follow-up appropriately with external KEEs.
- Develop and drive agenda in conjunction with internal experts, and ensure flawless execution on all levels with various internal cross functional collaborators.
- Conduct medical review of scientific documents and conduct literature searches as relevant.
- Ability to conduct thorough literature searches across multiple databases and providing expert analysis of the relevant data.
- Provide medical, project and operations support as needed. Participate in relevant meetings.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to collaborate with global colleagues and drive consensus
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and influence without authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Scientific Degree (i.E. Pharm.D., PhD, etc)