- Ink processing, testing and printing.
- End use application testing.
- Documents assigned projects and hours in WinLims/GPM and acts to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Communicates the results of project assignments and field trials in the form of oral and written presentations.
- Identifies and communicates QC plan on new product designs.
- Follows standard operating procedures/work instructions/test methods to ensure inks meet customer CTQ s.
- Participates in Chesnut press trials when necessary.
- Performs all laboratory related functions on SAP system.
- Documents experimental work in a lab notebook using established best practices.
- Ensures all ISO requirements are met and produces the necessary documentation to maintain compliance.
- Keeps abreast of existing and new technical developments in Graphic Arts and related industries needed to perform duties.
- Follows Chemical Hygiene plan and looks for safety improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Prefer A.A.S degree or equivalent in Graphic Arts or a scientific discipline