- General secretarial duties including but not limited to answering telephones
- Processing daily mail
- Operating office equipment (printers, photocopiers, scanners, etc.)
- Maintaining attorney s calendar, schedules and contacts
- Reserving conference rooms for meetings and events
- Entering attorney s time.
- Prepare travel itineraries and arrange travel
- Draft complex correspondence and documents (e.G., court forms, pleadings, e-mails responding to client inquiries) and anticipates attorney s needs
- Review and edit prebills
- Prepare and process final billing.
- Ensure attorney s e-mails and documents are properly filed
- Create and process new client and new client matter accounts (conflict checks, retainer letter and file opening)
- Organize and maintain client files and keep filing up-to-date
- Organize tasks for maximum efficiency and manage conflicting priorities effectively
- Embrace change and adapt well in new environments
- Supports a healthcare attorney (calendar, meetings, travel, etc.)