Process Control Engineer
The Process Control Engineer is a key member of the engineering team and is active in designing, developing, installing, and commissioning control systems for process plants.
- Communicating with clients to refine project scope and requirements.
- Defining software/hardware architecture requirements.
- Interaction with the business development and project teams and providing supporting technical solutions.
- Developing detailed functional design specifications.
- Programming and configuring DCS, OPC, PLC, and SCADA components.
- Perform factory acceptance testing of hardware and software.
- Providing system commissioning services and troubleshooting existing control systems, which includes travel to domestic and international locations.