South Plainfield, NJ
This individual will assist with the day-to-day administration of the Procurement function. This includes setting up and maintaining vendors, reviewing contracts, generating purchase orders, and providing outstanding customer service throughout the organization.
- Create Purchase Orders
- Generate reports and provide analysis
- Partner with Receiving department to resolve damaged or missing supply issues
- Assist Accounts Payable department with investigation and resolution of invoice problems
- Minimum of 3 years in Procurement function (preferably in biotech/pharma industry)
- Special knowledge or skills needed in ReQlogic, Oracle, or SAP.
- Solid understanding of Procure to Pay process
- Must possess efficient analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve and work well independently in a small finance department
- Excellent customer services skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at varying levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality work in an organized, timely and efficient manner.