This position is responsible for managing all production activities on a designated shift. The scope of this position includes all phases of production, including processing, packaging, case packing, sanitation and palletizing.
- Professional experience within packaging/food products industry, preferred.
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies, preferred.
- Experience working with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to maintain high expectations for self and others, demonstrating a dedication to achievement of results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Ability to analyze data and information, and to make effective and timely decisions.
- Ability to use innovative approaches to resolve complex problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate throughout all levels of the organization.
- Solid problem solving, project management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable and resourceful.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.