Program Financial Analyst
Van Nuys, CA
The analyst is responsible for managing, preparing, administering, and directing the control of the budget for large and/or complex programs.
- Conducts detailed financial analysis including the financial forecast and historical comparisons.
- Interprets and implements proposal estimating, pricing and documentation requirements.
- Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control.
- Monitors division and department adherence to approved budget.
- Prepare various reports and presentations for management teams to communicate the financial outlook.
- Support the company on accounting reports and issues as well as special requests.