Santa Monica, CA
- Use AutoCAD 2014 or better to produce, review and correct project design drawings and structural steel details.
- Check and verify fabrication and installation drawings against order and engineering requirements. Issue detailed markups to the Project Designer.
- Attend project meetings and site visits.
- Provide written specifications of rack members, anchors and floor slab for quoting purposes.
- Identify discrepancies and find solutions by working with project management and sales departments.
- Coordinate with the in-house Engineer of Record and prepare structural calculations in SCIA Engineer for review.
- Interpret test data and design baseplate and anchoring systems.
- Participate in Research and Development tasks and prepare reports.
- Field telephone calls for multiple projects and provide job analysis and scheduling status.
- Identify material handling and building department plan corrections to offer solutions.