Little Falls, NJ
The Quality Engineer is expected to apply Quality Assurance principles to technical tasks in various areas for electro-mechanical devices, sensors, actuators, motors, gearheads, and electronics.
- Preform failure analysis and Identification of root cause and corrective action,
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma/Qualify Improvement Tools.
- 3-5 years experience In aerospace and defense, automotive or manufacture of medical equipment required
- AS 9100 Quality System background preferred
- Must be able to work on U.S. Government programs and/or obtain security clearance