Foster City, CA
- Develop the program s Integrated Master Schedule using P6
- Coordinate schedules with designers, construction and project managers and interface with construction and construction management consultants
- Undertake studies on construction phasing, logistics planning and constructability options
- Prepare monthly critique and progress reports
- Review contractor schedule logic, durations, and recovery plans
- 3D modeling and 4D scheduling / visualization support
- Collects and verifies scheduling data for all work packages from various Program engineering and construction entities.
- Reviews and analyzes schedules developed by other stakeholders and integrates them with the Integrated Master Schedule.
- Provides written updates on critical paths, schedule variances, progress and significant developments for inclusion in both Monthly and Quarterly Reports.
- Evaluates the impact of changes on cost, schedule, operations and scope documents.
- Develops conceptual level project schedules for evolving work.