Sr. HR Generalist
The Sr. HR Generalist is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. The Generalist serves as an advisor to management on human resources-related issues and assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with the HR department and business management, the Sr. HR Generalist seeks to develop integrated solutions.
- Maintains HRIS records and compiles reports from the database
- Maintains company org charts
- Works closely with UK Global Mobility Specialist to ensure all expatriate assignment needs are met to include apartment requests, insurance, shadow payroll, etc.
- Backup to payroll and conducts weekly audits of payroll
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Recommends new approaches and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Identifies training needs for employees and may conduct training occasionally
- Process leave requests, complete paperwork, track time off and stay in contact with the employee & Manager for return to work authorization. Coordinate with Payroll.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Maintains I-9 forms to ensure compliance
- Handles employee separation requirements including conducting exit interviews and sharing feedback with Managers
- Support various Human Resource projects
- Bachelor s degree required, PHR/SPHR preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills to include Word & Excel, PowerPoint experience
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now to include the following modules: enhanced HR, ezLabor time & attendance, enhanced benefits, performance and recruitment highly preferred. In absence, other HR system experience
- Experience with Google mail, a plus
- Experience in warehousing/logistics industry a plus
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of employees
- Must have the ability to handle and manage confidential information with the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Must be proactive in role, makes recommendations for process efficiencies in department
- Experience in multi-state operation (to include state laws, taxes, worker s comp)