Parsippany, NJ 07054
This position is responsible for developing new client relationships and expanding existing client relationships within Spectrum s target market of professional corporations that utilize contract/temporary and direct hire staffing services. You will be one of the team members representing Spectrum with our clients and also be the initial contact with prospects. As part of the team servicing an account you will be instrumental in solving client staffing issues related to contract/temporary and direct hire staffing.
- Develop current client base.
- Assist in closing positions of qualified candidates into both contract and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Negotiating, reviewing and executing agreements with clients.
- Forming strategic partnerships with client s senior management to determine staffing needs.
- Participating in weekly client sales meetings, conference calls, focusing on marketing Spectrum s services.
- Network and maintain relationships with key buyers for short and/or long term sales opportunities.
- Utilizing LinkedIn to research prospects.
- Cold calling prospects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong telephonic and in-person sales and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communicator, including verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills.
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve using traditional and non-traditional methods.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills; high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in recruitment agency or corporate setting.
- Ability to influence partners and internal stakeholders at varying levels to support business goals.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize technology.
- Enjoys working in a team environment and being part of a fast growing company
- Bachelor's Degree
- Past staffing sales experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Proven track record and experience managing relations with customers.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills.