Ridgefield, NJ 07657
As a member of our Supply Chain group, the Account Manager will have responsibility for all client communications and conflict resolution. Responsible for the completion of launches (and repeat orders) for client s and meeting or exceeding all deadlines and/or client expectations. Works closely with the team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project. Communicates the client s goals and represents the client s interest to the team. Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Customer interface- Provide necessary customer interaction and information exchange either verbally or written. Provide a point of contact for the customer.
- New Account Set Up and maintenance
- New Item set up and maintenance
- Order entry/closure including resolution and management of order issues when being placed.
- BOM / Interspect receipt/Entry and Maintenance
- Pricing receipt/Entry and Maintenance
- Order trouble shooting and problem resolution
- Preparation and management of Daily Department Reports as required
- Ownership of Client s inventory management including Issues/Closes Transfer and Destruction requests
- Management of new business trials including line trial and launches
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for his position.
- College degree preferred
- 3 years of customer service experience preferably in a manufacturing environment; preferably in consumer goods
- Thorough understanding of MRP and Bills of Materials required.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel and related Office applications.
- Ability to work with customers both external and internal.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations, deadline pressures and multiple priorities well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction