Bridgewater, NJ 08807
This position will be responsible for providing executive administrative support to senior executives. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting executives and overseeing a diverse number of functional areas and projects. The person must be comfortable in an environment where change is a constant. It is critical for the person to interact with staff at all levels and customers in a fast-paced environment. The person must be able to work under pressure, be flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide day to day administrative support to the VP/GM of US Wound Therapeutics & Critical Care as primary and other Senior level leaders within the Franchise as needed.
- Duties are highly diverse and complex administrative and project oriented. Independently investigates, analyzes and recommends solutions to broad range of issues. Organize multiple processes, procedures or programs. Act as lead on clerical teams. Train other administrative staff.
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company. Screen and respond to incoming calls, email and other highly sensitive communications. Screen visitors, address or redirect inquiries and information requests.
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of Executive staff and external individuals to include but not limited to key metrics reports and SAP approval process management.
- Prepare a variety of high-quality correspondence, complex presentations and reports, written agreements, memos, letters, and other documents. May be required to prepare presentation materials for Board of Director meetings.
- Serve as primary administrative liaison and point of reference for, Executive Staff, other internal contacts, consultants, and other external contacts.
- Plan, arrange and oversee all administrative, logistical and hospitality aspects of executive meetings, board meetings and conferences, including preparing agendas and minutes as well as making the necessary business travel arrangements, preparing agendas, compiling and distributing materials, and recording meeting minutes.
- Manage, plan and organize daily complex calendar. Makes travel arrangements in the form of scheduling and coordinating international and domestic travel logistics; processing expense reports.
- Prepare, edit and distribute itineraries, letters, memos and meeting minutes and keep track of RSVPs for events, proactively ensuring that things are not overlooked and making suggestions for improvement.
- Manage and maintain filing system, ensuring compliance with Records Retention policies and protocols.
- Proactively researches, compiles, and analyzes data for special projects.
- Maintain communication with select outside parties, including clients, suppliers, shareholders, business contacts, etc.