Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Identify, manage and implement cross functional medical initiatives including the areas of IT, training and development, career development and compliance policies.
- Work independently to ensure legal, contracting and expense related compliance across Medical departments and comply with established standards, policies and procedures. Work independently to process and drive execution of contracts and associated purchase orders. Maintains records and reports status proactively to business owners.
- Responsible for oversight of vendors/consultants, which includes communicating expectations and timelines, ensuring high-quality deliverables, contracting, purchase orders, and coordinate related activities.
- Responsible for the oversight and execution of medical meeting function activities, including internal and external departmental meetings, metric reviews and status reviews.
- Work with cross company operations team members to develop tools and align on process, trackers, and timelines relating to the Medical activities that interface with cross company and functional initiatives. This includes the development of repositories, templates, slides, reports and smartsheets to accurately capture key performance indicators.
Skills: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite. Ability to format Powerpoint, use Excel and mastery of Outlook. Must be well organized and able to manage more than one project at one time. Proven ability to manage a variety of diverse projects, identify/resolve issues, set priorities and meet deadlines.
Education: Associate degree required; or equivalent work experience. Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
2 years of business experience is required (pharmaceutical industry or related experience is preferred). Project coordination experience and/or training a plus.