Somerset, NJ 08873
- Manages the office common areas, including, but not limited to: kitchens, lobby, lounge, and conference rooms; ensure that spaces are tidy and stocked for use at all times.
- Run errands on a regular basis.
- Maintain supply levels throughout the office and in back stock; place supply order requests timely to ensure stock levels are hearty.
- Set up of office/cubicle workspaces for new hires, ensuring each space is cleaned, clearly marked with a name plate, and are stocked with standard supplies. Assist with maintaining seating charts in partnership with IS/Facilities team.
- Track usage of office refreshment equipment such as, water coolers, coffee pots, etc. And act as a point of contact for vendors. Ensure all are in working order on a regular basis and contact vendors for repairs/replacements as needed.
- Completes ad hoc administrative projects
- Perform all receptionist duties in the absence of Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
- Answer multi-line phone system
- Prepare FedEx shipments
- Receive and direct visitors
- Word processing, photocopying, scanning, filing, binding, and faxing
- Ensure visitor security requirements are met
- Coordinate and organize mass mailings
- Assist in planning and executing employee events
- Provide back-up support the Executive Assistant
- Add travel plans to multiple calendars
- Process expenses
- Order and set up food for meetings and lunches
- Set up conference rooms for meetings
- Filling, creating folder labels, restocking
- Support and maintain all corporate policies, procedures, and quality & confidentiality standards