Montville, NJ 07045
Assembly Technician I CAS
The Assembly Tech I primarily works along-side of and assists Sr. Technicians (Tech II and Tech III) in processing mechanical and electronic assemblies for Aerospace, Marine, and Space applications. This role will include on-the-job training to ensure hardware will be assembled in accordance with written procedures. Required tasks will include but not limited to; lock wire, sealant application, soldering, crimping, labeling, capping hardware and data package review before presentation to Final Inspection.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and ability to test repetitive products
- Demonstrate superior manual dexterity regarding tooling, fixturing and handling of hardware
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and work with blueprint drawings
Essential or Primary / Key Responsibilities:
Additional Duties / Responsibilities:
- Abide by all safety, quality, housekeeping and company policies/procedures to ensure compliance to all regulatory and internal system requirements.
- Actively participate in team meetings, improvement initiatives/programs, etc. And support actions to drive company initiatives/goals
- Contribute to a positive and cooperative work environment through effective communication at all levels internal and external to the organization
- Consistently demonstrate commitment to company values
- Keep management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.