Somerset, NJ 08873
- Communicate and interface with insurance carriers and third-party vendors to address employee s claims, enrollment or coverage issues.
- Perform task related to reconciling benefit carrier monthly invoices.
- Explaining insurance benefits offered by the company in compliance with HR policies.
- Administrating and communicating Paid time off policies.
- Handling the HR onboarding and exiting processes. (I-9 s, payable PTO).
- Administration of FMLA, NJFM and employee s personal leave requirements
- Administering and communicating the eligibility requirements, procedures and processes for employees going out on leave status.
- Generate/maintain on demand reports through the Ultimate software HR application.
- Able to handle and administer numerous incoming emails.
- Create stepwise administrative procedures for Benefit library.
- Knowledgeable on understanding how to administer employees Paid time off balances.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Proficient with excel spreadsheets
- Knowledgeable in the use of Ultimatesoftware HR applications
- Understand the requirements needed to maintain compliance with HIPPA rules and regulations of employee s medical records.