Laurel, MD 20707
- Undertake civil engineering portions of designs such as sanitary sewer or water main replacement projects.
- Lead the preparation of contract documents for in-house civil designs.
- Review consultants designs and contractors submittals and make constructive comments.
- A civil engineer with extensive knowledge and experience in water and sewer design.
- Ability to use knowledge and experience to ensure good engineering practices are followed.
- Knowledge of Design Manual, Standard Details, and Specifications.
- Ability to conduct engineering analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other common computer software.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the principles and practice of water and sewer design.