Springfield, NJ 07081
Provide direction for the development and implementation of effective policies and procedures applicable to the administration of contracts. Interface with Valcor departments to ensure timely response to customer inquiries and issues, delivery requests and requests for information.
- Provide guidance to the contracts personnel regarding compliance with corporate policy, standard business practice/procedures and assure adherence to contractual obligations.
- Review terms and conditions of customer inquires to provide management with a determination of our ability to comply with and/or the cost impact of the various clauses and provisions.
- Participate in the review of proposals to the extent necessary to assure accuracy and compliance with corporate directives.
- Assist the Contracts Department and take an active role in negotiation and formalization of contracts and agreements with customer and suppliers.
- Direct and approve negotiations of minor proposals by assistant administrators.
- Monitor and maintain status of major customers (complex, high dollar) proposals and purchase orders.
- Keep abreast of all changes to contract law, concentrating on the ever-changing government regulations and laws; advise management of those changes which have an impact on our corporate policies and procedures.
- Assist and provide recommendations concerning procedures, personnel equipment or other improvements that may better the overall effectiveness of the company.
- Work within the team to ensure accurate and timely response to customer requirements.