Corporate Technical Recruiter
Somerset, NJ 08873
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for building and executing staffing strategies for the business and specifically in Audiology. This role will support the business through identifying candidates and candidate pools, building networks and proactively promoting our brand/s in the marketplace.
- Follows hiring and recruiting process and guidelines
- Aligns with hiring managers and consult on skills and competencies required
- Identifies qualified candidates with appropriate positions and work with them through the selection process.
- Initiates all primary screening of both internal and external candidates using both skill qualifiers and behavioral based interviewing questions.
- Provides key stakeholders with qualified candidate evaluations for their review and coordinates next steps as it relates to interviews.
- Conduct market research develop competitive intelligence and on industry trends and developments.
- Identifies and champions diversity and outreach initiatives
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders to generate competitive offers, initiate the written offer, background and new hire paperwork process to facilitate and complete the onboarding process.
- Partner with other recruiters to share best practices and talent
- Bachelor s degree preferred or related experience.
- Minimum 5 years recruiting experience in a corporate setting
- Specific experience with technical recruitment
- Experience working with iCIMS or other applicant tracking systems is required.
- Creative talent identification capabilities and techniques to identify talent, including social media resources/platforms is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office suite of products.
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills and the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communications required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple partners simultaneously with time sensitivity and sense of urgency.
- Strong aptitude for learning and drive for career growth.