Customer Service Rep
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, cancelations, and other queries.
- Take orders using a system and resolves order problems
- Handle heavy incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve and exceed satisfaction
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- 3-5 years order taking experience using a system in a customer care center
- Order processing experience and data entry.
- Ability to handle heavy phones in a fast-paced environment; active listening and deal with conflict
- Positive attitude, friendly disposition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as both part of a team and independently
- Ability to multitask several processes and issues at once
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Intermediate computer skills
- Possess a highly positive attitude