Customer Service Representative
St Joseph, MO 64503
The Customer Service position is responsible for accepting orders from customers to replenish stock. This request is then coordinated with our production planning group and monitored until final delivery.
- Process all orders in an expeditious manner with zero defect standard.
- Reviews and enters customer returns and credits
- Reviews and enters customer complaints
- Proactively monitors order shipment dates, production schedules, delivery dates, etc., taking the appropriate action when necessary to ensure the customer requirements are met.
- Interface with Sales, Marketing, Technical and Operation to ensure timely shipment of product to customers
- Follow up regularly with customers to confirm all requirements have been satisfied
- Assist customers, both internal and external, with inquiries and independently manage information concerning the request as it relates to orders, invoicing, etc. Follow up on receipt of necessary information as well as a resolution to a problem regarding the order process.
- Keep Sales, Marketing, Operations informed of all significant activities associated with each customer account. Generate information as requested concerning customer service areas including order patterns, process etc. Recommend and participate in process changes for continuous improvement.
- Interface with Operations where product is in short supply and aid in the resolution via customer prioritization in order to supply each customer s requirements on time.
- Other duties as assigned