EHS Safety Coordinator
Morristown, NJ 079603964
The position provides leadership, guidance and support to ensure that occupational safety and health programs meet regulatory compliance obligations. In addition, the Safety Coordinator will facilitate change helping the organization adopt best practices to improve performance in operating companies.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and relevant consensus standards (i.E. ANSI, ASTM, NFPA, etc.)
- Able to travel (interstate) 30% of the time
- Must be proficient in Microsoft software applications with a strong emphasis on MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to function as primary business user of EHS software solutions to accomplish duties.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety procedures, operating manuals, and maintenance instructions.
- Must be able to write routine and complex reports and develop and analyze statistical data of finished and unfinished projects.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills to prioritize work.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a time-sensitive environment.
- Must have excellent oral communication and writing skills
- Able drive to and from company locations and work outdoors