Long Valley, NJ 07853
Prepare proposals and bids for material handling storage systems for Region. Review Plans and specification to creatively think on solutions to bring a competitive edge in a sales environment to gain business.
- Review plans and specs and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates for labor, material, goods and services
- Provide alternate solutions to RFQ.
- Release project scope and get competitive pricing for non-manufactured parts, non-standardized components, labor, and freight.
- Track changes in scope affecting project
- Follow up on proposals
- Report on successful/ lost bids to management
- Bachelor s degree (B.A.) in Engineering or related field from a four-year college or university; or 5 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Outstanding leadership and motivating ability
- Excellent creative and strategic thinking ability
- Effective management skills
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively and creatively resolve problems
- Able to adjust well to change and helps other do so
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to make effective presentations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, Outlook and Internet navigation