Bridgewater Township, NJ 08807
We are currently recruiting highly motivated individuals to take on the role of Meeting Planner. The Meeting Planner will be responsible for executing logistics for medical education events and ensuring that commitments are met on-schedule and within budget. In addition, Meeting Planners are also responsible for maintaining consistent communication with sales representatives, faculty and internal staff throughout the meeting planning process. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Meeting Planner performs a variety of complicated tasks daily. The Meeting Planner is the owner of the program workload and responsible for checking all components of a program and following up with responsible parties to effect progress as needed. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The Meeting Planner is responsible for coordinating all logistics to the high standards of the client:
- Confirmation of selected preferred speaker from the client s Speaker Bureau
- Responsible for updating Pharmaceutical representative on the progress of the program throughout the life-cycle of the program
- Coordinate AV, venue, and/or catering needs for the program with off- shore logistic planner
- Develops a professional relationship with Pharmaceutical representatives and speakers.
- Ensures programs are compliant as per Client s Business Rules and technology applications.
- Reviews program workload daily to ensure all aspects of planning have been addressed.
- Works closely with other team members to ensure successful execution of meetings
- Adherence to various policies (i.E. Confidentiality, sensitive communication, intellectual property)
- Notifies direct reporting Manager with any outstanding deliverables and or program related issues or concerns on a timely basis
- Addresses urgent items swiftly and accurately