East Hanover, NJ 07936
- Keeps facility and related equipment in good working order. Helps prevent breakdowns by performing PM. Fixes facility issues during breakdown.
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to: replacement or repair of fixtures (e.G., wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.)
- Installs insulation to building walls, ceilings and floors to provide sound and thermal barriers using various tools and materials (e.G., wire, knives, dust masks, etc.).
- Performs plumbing maintenance (e.G., replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.) to provide operable and efficient plumbing capabilities to department personnel.
- Performs painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.G., preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.) to provide operable and efficient facilities for department personnel
- High School or GED
- 1 year or more manufacturing, pharmaceutical, machine maintenance repair
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English at a level to facilitate the understanding terminology of the job.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal procedures or instructions.
- Reading comprehension.
- Good troubleshooting.