HR Business Partner
Clifton, NJ 070142099
- Serve as HR Business Partner to provide HR support in the areas of compensation administration, employee engagement, employee relations, learning & development, legal compliance, measuring & reporting, performance management, and staffing at all levels within the operations function.
- Provide leadership, direction, counsel/coaching and business analytics that enables leaders to make sound talent decisions and promote employee engagement and healthy/positive/productive employee relations.
- Partner with client groups to build and execute upon talent plans in achievement of overall business strategy, objectives and goals.
- Build and maintain effective working relations with management and employees to provide advice and counsel to both on employee-related and organizational matters. Identify and diagnose issues proactively and develop, recommend and implement root cause solutions that enhance employee engagement/experience and business results in a timely manner.
- Analyze data and make recommendations to the management team for continuous improvement.
- Participate and/or lead projects and special initiatives within and outside the HR function as assigned.
- MBA or Master's Degree preferred
- Results oriented, proactive and resourceful.
- High level of integrity; ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to assure that short timelines are met given frequent interruptions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and self-initiative - has a track record on delivering commitments.
- Ability to influence, coach and consult with all levels of the organization in a positive and effective manner.
- Adaptability, with the ability to successfully operate in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to work as a contributing member of a team as well as operate independently.