Hackensack, NJ 07601
- Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
- Ensures compliance with E-Verify and USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; periodically audits Forms I-9.
- Processes payroll changes and runs bi-weekly payroll using Paylocity.
- Calculate and report pension data.
- Assists with all recruitment and retention tasks.
- Benefits administration and administers COBRA for group health plans.
- Tracks all employee disciplinary action.
- Maintains appropriate communications with the Union, including onboarding, offboarding, and disciplinary action notifications.
- Maintains and processes all Unemployment Notices of Entitlement and potential charges in a timely, efficient manner. Attends unemployment hearings when necessary.
- Monitors employee performance evaluations and ensures they are done in a timely manner (i.E., three months, six months, one year and yearly thereafter).
- Updates, monitors and maintains eligible salary adjustments/increases.
- Reports, maintains and monitors all workers' compensation case files; follows-up on open cases.
- Maintains HRIS records and distributes reports for management decision making.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.