Florham Park, NJ 07932
This position is responsible for global demand planning, contract manufacturing schedules, monitoring of all U.S. Warehouse inventories to meet customer orders on time and achieve efficient inventory turns.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of customer orders in the most reliable, efficient and cost-effective manner. Investigate, resolve and correct MRP inventory transaction discrepancies across departmental lines.
- Act as primary warehouse contact for maintenance of inventories:
- Establish stock ROP levels and periodic ROP review
- Inventory turns
- Liaison between Shipping Dept. And outside warehouses to resolve shipment discrepancies
- Reconcile, monthly, outside warehouse inventories vs. System records
- Assist in yearly plant physical inventory count or cycle counting
- Investigate and coordinate corrective action with accounting on found inventory discrepancies
- Provide backup to following positions: Production Scheduler, supervisory position in Receiving
- Issues Shop Orders for outside tolling or packaging operations, and associated RM s
- Provide assistance to Production on inventory or production transactions
- Perform other assignments as given.
Educational and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree with at least 5 years warehousing experience, demand planning and inventory management required.
- Experience in the chemical or related industries.
- Supervisory experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word.