Junior Maintenance Engineer
Melville, NY 11747
- Plans, designs and coordinates production equipment updates and installation.
- Troubleshoots and resolves shop floor equipment issues in order to minimize production/operation delays or lost time.
- Investigates needs for new equipment or technologies to support manufacturing operations.
- Supports coordination of Equipment vendors when major maintenance activities are required and coordinates the purchasing of critical equipment spare parts
- Production equipment includes but is not limited to pumps, CIP (Clean In place) skids, washers, centrifuges, filter presses, ultrafiltration skids, autoclave, packaging and inspection lines
- Becomes the SME for process equipment
- Primary point of contact for troubleshooting of process Equipment
- Coordinates contractors that need to install/maintain process equipment
- Manages commissioning documentation for process equipment
- Coordinates any required change on process equipment through quality systems and documentation
- Procurement for process equipment and process equipment spare parts
- Coordinates maintenance training on process equipment
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with customers to solve technical problems of moderate complexity.
- Supports quality investigations related to process equipment
- Analyzes and interprets design specifications, drawings, documentation, models and/or test results to ensure technical designs comply with applicable engineering standards, and product requirements.
- Proven Ability to drive results to achieve financial goals
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays when operating conditions require
- Pharma experience a plus