Key Account Manager
Hauppauge, NY 11788
- Implement sales and sales campaigns, specific to our consumer channel of distribution.
- Coordinating and managing independent sales reps (if applicable).
- Training, detailing and coaching sales reps (if applicable).
- Establish new contacts and vet new avenues of distribution.
- Produce presentations and product offerings.
- Setting up and staffing various local and national trade shows.
- Grow new and existing accounts base to achieve division and company goals.
- Manage all sales numbers (top and bottom line) independent reps and distributors.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationship with customers.
- Forecast and project all sales numbers for territory.
- Generate and manage sales reports.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, merchandising, and planning counterparts to align all company objectives.
- Analyze all POS sales data by account and item to understand retail metrics and trends.
- Analyze selling and stock levels and follow up on inventory opportunities.
- Travel up to 25+ % to work with account partners and overall market.