Cranbury, NJ 08512
- Follow all procedures and policies in the manufacturing facility.
- Be aware and read the latest versions of the SOP s and document the same in the training record.
- Clean, set up and operate all the related equipment in the manufacturing facility.
- Produce pharmaceutical products according to cGMP s.
- Follow Good Documentation Practices.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance Department for line clearance after major or minor cleaning.
- Coordinate with Engineering Department and or Production Supervisor for any Equipment / Facility break down with an appropriate work order.
- Take the responsibility as a trainer to train a new employees and/or operator from other processing equipment.
- Perform other tasks deemed necessary by the Production Supervisor.