Manager of First Impression
Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Prepares the facilities for the day s activities. (In the absence of the Operations Manager, this position will also be responsible for opening the office.)
- Answers the main incoming telephone line and route calls or takes detailed messages appropriately. Provides messages only via email or firm s carbon-copy message pads.
- Uses CRM system to look up contact information and produce and maintain client mailings, including birthday cards and holiday cards.
- Maintains and upkeeps conference rooms and other office amenities such as the kitchen, coffee bar area, client restroom, etc.
- Reports problems from nightly cleaning service to Operations Manager.
- Maintains office, kitchen, coffee bar and restroom supplies inventory, checking levels weekly, ordering and replenishing supplies as needed.
- Coordinates Chief Executive Officer s needs with his Executive Assistant.
- Assists with company functions and events such as client dinner, holiday party, and other internal and external events as requested.
- Handles document production requests as needed.
- Secures designated backup for times of absences from the front desk.
- Distributes incoming mail and packages.
- Prepares outgoing mail and packages and coordinates timely pickup with carriers as needed.
- Maintains vendor files, office administration and Chief Operations Officer s files as needed.
- Provides a written weekly recap report to manager using the Weekly Recap form by close of business each Friday.
- Sets up equipment resources (conference rooms, laptop, conference bridge, etc) prior to each meeting to avoid conflicts.
- Provides administrative support including but not limited to travel arrangements, scheduling and preparing reports to the Chief Operations Officer.