Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
- Responsible for the management of all trade shows registration, pre-show prep, coordination of sample/material shipment, on site management where necessary, and other responsibilities to be determined.
- Direct responsibilities to include customer Food shows, Buying Group Shows, Conferences, Sales Meetings, etc.
- Maintain and update the Product List and the Product Catalog as needed
- Design, develop and print all sales collateral at direction of Sales Management
- Collateral to include flyers, customer promotions, internal promotions, mailers, spiffs, cut-sheets, and other documents to be determined
- Maintain and update the Website
- Maintain and update the Blog
- Develop and execute a Social Media plan at the direction of Sales Management. Represent the company in a professional manner on social media
- Interact with Account Executives to develop and design customer promotions to help increase overall sales
- Research trade organizations, buying groups and co-ops to identify new business outlets
- Ensure return-on-investment of current organizations warrants continued membership
- Research/identify opportunities to further promote the Ambrosia brand through direct media/advertising opportunities and trade organization/meeting sponsorship.