Mahwah, NJ 07430
Manage the identified product line category in support of Mindray business objectives for the North American market. Upstream responsibilities include tight collaboration with Product Development to influence and drive segment product roadmap, complaint driven software updates and product modifications, and new customer facing features relevant to the NA Market, all tied to category strategy. Marketing lead for the development and implementation of all segment based downstream initiatives and collateral. Overall mindset of "steward of the business" with a focus on driving market share, maximizing revenue and margin and leading cross functional activities to support overarching category strategy.
- Understand, document, and champion customer needs - clinical, technical, and financial - of the assigned North American product category across associated market segments and sub-segments. Maintain analysis of the market with a focus on market trends, size, competitive solutions and positioning, market share, and customer needs.
- Prepare business, marketing, and new product launch "Go-to-Market" plans. Provide cross-functional leadership in the execution and roll out of these plans.
- Serve as the North American business development lead for category. Identify, define, and prioritize market opportunities. Develop category strategies for existing marketing growth and new market penetration.
- Assess current product line performance against plan. Implement programs, tools, and initiatives as per strategy to exceed business goals.
- Define product positioning. Collaborate with Marketing Communications to recommend and define communication strategies, including sales collateral, tradeshows, advertising, PR, and lead generation, for new and existing products.
- Provide proactive support of the sales teams with timely communications, product and competitive information, product training, etc. Active support of the sales teams is critical to achieve required performance in role.
- Establish and update as needed price list for the product line. Work with Corporate Accounts to proactively manage delivery of new part numbers and pricing, pricing and part number changes/deletions in support of our contracted partners.
- Establish, maintain and grow a collaborative relationship globally with marketing colleagues world-wide to understand and share "best of breed" practices, regional messaging and positioning and market dynamics.
- Provide input to the upstream and engineering teams for the global requirements definition. Work with those teams to ensure that products under development meet North American market needs and fulfill objectives while working within issue, scope, schedule, and resource constraints.
- Drive product launches with communications and training. Ensure that new products are introduced professionally with appropriate positioning, pricing, sales materials, promotions, and accompanying services.
- Develop and maintain contacts with key opinion leaders. Cultivate relationships with leading customers and influencers.
- Pursue, develop and support internal and external business partnerships and marketing agreements. Work with sales management to develop and enhance distribution channels.
- Continually strive to improve customer satisfaction against published metrics.
- MBA or equivalent experience desirable
- Minimum 3 years experience in applicable environment marketing, sales, and/or clinical
- Minimum 5 years medical experience, preferably in corporate and/or hospital environment
- Demonstrated clinical application knowledge
- Marketing experience in upstream or downstream role desirable
- Demonstrated excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and execute plans
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to defined objectives
- Ability to lead cross-organizationally without direct reports
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must