Job Number: 9368
- Coordinating the creation of a preliminary bill of material in the business system and verifying its accuracy
- Create development testing requirements, development test instructions, and release of drawings for development hardware
- Maintain ongoing surveillance of customer-driven changes, with written notification to Contracts Administrator or Program Manager, including program impact assessment
- Ensure accuracy of all drawings/documents on the project, except purely drafting technique issues. This includes tolerance stack-ups
- Communicate technical and schedule problems, in a timely manner, to Engineering Manager / Director, Contracts Administrator, and Program Manager when applicable
- Manage all duties per ISO 9000: Procedure 4.1 Design Control
- Supervision/oversight of engineering assistants, documentation personnel, design and test personnel on project activities as required
B.S in Engineering is required as a minimum - Mechanical, Aerospace, or equivalent. Advanced technical degree is desirable for this position.
At least 5 year s engineering experience working in aerospace, defense or an equivalent high technology manufacturing environment.
Knowledge of environmental testing in accordance with military and aerospace standards
Solid analytical skills are required: stress analysis, heat transfer, fluid flow
Exposure to performing analytical solutions using tools such as ANSYS or Pro-E Mechanical
Must work precisely, accurately, and with close attention to all details
High level of mechanical aptitude and knowledge
Defense/aerospace experience a plus
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance, therefore you must be able to obtain/maintain a security clearance
Highly computer literate, with MS Office/PC expertise, and demonstrated experience with applicable systems, programs, equipment, etc.