Office Services Administator
Summit, NJ 07901
The primary responsibilities of the role include performing a variety of clerical and administrative activities that collectively contribute to the functionality and physical appearance of the office. This position requires strong project management and prioritization skills, attention to detail and the ability to work independently, while providing a high level of customer service and support.
Secondary responsibilities include serving as the primary backup to the duplicating department. Must have proven ability to operate duplicating equipment effectively, strong communication skills, and ability to manage material that is highly confidential and sensitive in nature.
- Effectively operate and troubleshoot all duplicating equipment including, color and black and white photocopy machines, laminator, poster printer, binder and scoring machines, wall mounted foam board cutter, CD burner an passport camera.
- Backfill role during planned and unplanned absences of duplicating colleagues, performing all duplicating responsibilities.
- Work collaboratively with client service teams to schedule jobs; providing overtime support if necessary.
- Work collaboratively with graphic artists to help deliver high quality end products.
- Maintain and track chargebacks for internal accounting recoveries.
- Help duplicating department during peak times or to meet urgent work demands, including overflow work, unscheduled and walk-in requests.