Piscataway, NJ 08854
The Medical Device Manufacturing Operator I will be responsible for following standard operating procedures and cGMP to weld Polymer Fiber rod of a medical device.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A minimum of a High school diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of at least 1 year of manufacturing experience is required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to observe safety and security procedures and report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Experience in measurement methods and practices
- Must be a team player
- Demonstrate good hand and eye coordination
- Understands specific work order flow
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Able to keep arms bent for prolonged periods of time