Florham Park, NJ 07932
- Responsible for accuracy, compliance and processing multi-state payrolls and ensure accuracy of timesheet, information, tax and payroll reporting.
- Evaluates and determines appropriate adjustments to submitted information in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Provides final approval of all payrolls before submission to payroll vendor for processing.
- Advises and trains employees and managers as to appropriate time reporting requirements.
- Records employee information in appropriate files and databases.
- Process employee paperwork and assist in other employment activities as it relates to payroll and benefits.
- Maintains vendor contact to investigate discrepancies and provide information in non-routine situations.
- Maintains knowledge of all applicable state and federal laws and regulations and prepares required documentation and submissions.
- Interprets and implements company policies and government regulations affecting payroll procedures.
- Responsible for running payroll reports as needed.
- Responsible for providing information for all audits.