Job Number: 9257
Provide support and assistance with the daily Accounts Payable activities of the company.
Assist in processing accounts payable according to company s guidelines and schedule.
Collect, verify, check, review and post invoices or bills for payment.
Support the Senior Accounting Manager in processing Travel and Expense in Concur system ensuring reimbursement are within company s guideline.
Conduct bookkeeping, data entry, and administrative tasks in making copies, filing, scanning documents, etc.
Assist in account reconciliation, and monthly closings.
Perform other tasks as required and instructed.
Some College or Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in Accounting or Bookkeeping.
Experience in the pharma industry preferred.
Ability to keep and maintain confidential company data and records.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Familiarity and understanding of financial and accounting systems (QuickBooks, Concur).
- Strong computer skills and proficient in MS application (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be able to work effectively in a multi-cultural, global team environment as responsibilities include collaboration with internal and external Japanese colleagues.