Lexington, NC 27295
Direct and manage manufacturing, logistics, and customer relationships. Responsible for plant operation and maintenance. Establish plant policies and procedures in conjunction with corporate. Responsible for plant production and profitability goals. Establish and maintain community relations. Foster a well-trained and motivated staff.
- Strong leadership skills, always leading by example, fostering a culture of positivity, professionalism, good work ethics, and inspiring teamwork.
- Solid understanding of current employment law, statutes and regulations.
- Demonstrate departmental sustainability to adherence of set policies and procedures.
- Able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers using a variety of methods.
- Be able to acquire and analyze data using statistical methods across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and safety standards.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.