Pasadena, TX 77507
- Interacts with production employees, QA, and other maintenance technicians to improve and maximize plant output, efficiency, quality, and safety.
- Utilizes process improvement techniques, tools, and procedures.
- Maximizes performance of blow mold equipment: Troubleshoots equipment problems, makes changes, and improves blow mold equipment.
- Reads blueprints and technical manuals.
- Assists with efficient equipment changes and mold changes to accommodate production needs.
- Utilize production output and equipment downtime data to make changes and improve blow mold results.
- Utilize preventative maintenance program to maintain and prevent failure of equipment.
- Produce quality product through tight monitoring of process, raw materials, and finished products.
- Preserve blow mold equipment through proper cleaning.
- Records, documents, and reports various data.
- Assists with training new hires.